LET'S HAVE FUN.
We have no idea what the skunkworks team will dream up next in our design lab, and that's why these listings are so unpredictable. Buckle up and hold on, let the badassery begin. Free badass decal included with your order.
HoodSkulls® let you personalize your rig beyond decals and expensive mods. HoodSkulls® can be bolted onto nearly anything with a hole; bumpers, light bars, CB antenna mounts and cowls. Orders on HoodSkulls.com are covered by our Price Match Guarantee (read our Terms of Service), and backed by 5 Star customer support.
BOLTING ON HOODSKULLS®:
- IMPORTANT! If you are installing your HoodSkulls® on the cowl of a new (2018+) Jeep, you need our JL/JT fitment bolts which you select at the time of your order. We will only ship the bolts for your selected application. Click here If you need the JL/JT fitment kit after placing your order. You do not need the fitment kit on any other vehicle, whether from Toyota, Honda , Mercedes, Ford, Chevrolet, Ram, Nissan, General Motors, Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Land Rover, Subaru, Hummer, etc. (but you will need a hole to bolt through).
- HoodSkulls® ship with stainless steel (silver) bolts, and each ships with rubber gaskets to protect the surrounding paint and seal gaps. Stainless steel washers and locknuts are included.
- Removal of the boring, OEM Jeep hood bump is simple. The bolting of our HoodSkulls® is just as easy. Our design team listened to hard core Jeepers, so if you ever lower your windshield to fly like an old school pilot, your HoodSkulls® can rest in your glove box along with the removed windshield bolts. ☠️🔥👊🏻😎 Don't rest your heavy windshield on your HoodSkulls® without padding and glass insurance. Our latest versions of HoodSkulls® incorporate a revised, bolt-through installation process that is simultaneously compatible with old and new Jeeps.
- Please note that a 4mm (or 5mm depending on your order) hex key and 10mm deep socket will be required for installation. Only the hex key is required for installation on a cowl.
- If you take your HoodSkulls® through a carwash with heavy mats beating on them, you may damage small details like horns or tiara. Please select a model that best matches your lifestyle, there’s one for everyone! Evaluate for yourself whether and where to install them on your Jeep, or decide to ultimately keep them on your desk.
LED-READY: LED-Ready HoodSkulls® do not include LED bulbs or wires. Adding LED's is a DIY mod project that requires semi-advanced skills. 'LED-Ready' does not mean 'plug-and-play'. If you need installation instructions beyond what we posted on our FAQ page, you should not get the LED-Ready version of HoodSkulls®. We don't provide tech support for LED bulbs or their installation. All HoodSkulls® can have LED's installed. However, LED-Ready have built in channels for your wiring, with a clean exit for those wires. Just add your wires and LED 'eyes' (pre-wired 12V, 5mm LED) then connect to relays under your hood and a switch in your cabin. No drilling is required with our LED-Ready HoodSkulls®. There are so many options with LED colors and switches, our DIY fans are having a party with all of the choices. We sell LED-Bulb kits if you need them. Remember to seal gaps around your installed bulbs, and consult your DOT laws about vehicle lighting. Also remember to verify the polarity of your prewired bulbs (black and red are sometimes reversed). Please note that before you install your bulbs, there will be holes in the eye sockets. Please visit our FAQ page and refer to the wiring pictorial links. The installation is generally simple, but diagnosing and repairing a short circuit in your Jeep can be expensive and complicated. Hire a mechanic or electrician.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING: Shipping is free on domestic orders, not international orders. Production time is typically one week if we don’t have your order in stock.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES: Customers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs, but the wait will be worth it. HoodSkulls® will make your rig grin.
ADDITIONAL SOURCES OF INFORMATION: Please visit the FAQ section for warranty, material, general information and a smile.
Please read our Terms of Service and Legal Disclaimer. We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.