HoodSkulls® let you personalize your rig beyond decals and expensive mods. HoodSkulls® can be bolted onto nearly anything with a hole; bumpers, light bars, CB antenna mounts and cowls. Orders on HoodSkulls.com are covered by our Price Match Guarantee (read our Terms of Service), and backed by 5 Star customer support. Free badass decal included.
Hero HoodSkulls® are our way of giving something back to the badasses who put their lives on the line to protect our families and freedoms. To place your order, select from the drop down menu the following:
- Hero22® pair is LED-Ready, "B" back, plugged and black. 43mm
- HeroUSA pair is LED-Ready, "22" back, plugged and black or fire engine red. 43mm
- FireHero pair is LED-Ready and fire engine red. 43mm
- Gladiator pair is non-LED, available in either black or silver. 46mm
Let’s all respect the first responders who protect our families and freedoms! 🙌🏼 Sales of our Hero line permit us to support hero causes, from veteran suicide awareness to first responder interests and wounded warriors. Thank you for being a good badass! We encourage you to research these causes and support them in some way:
Hero22: WATCH this news segment for an interview of the parents who founded Jon's Mission after losing their son. An explanation of the "B" on the back of the Hero22® helmet is on our FAQ page. Sales of our Hero22 HoodSkulls® permit us to support Jon's Mission for 22.
HeroUSA: Too many American veterans return to civilian life in need of healing. Mission22 is an incredible resource for information, assistance and programs for our veterans. Sales of our HeroUSA HoodSkulls® permit us to support Mission22 in the war it wages against veteran suicide.
Gladiator: Gladiator HoodSkulls® channel your inner warrior and are our way of giving something back to the badass warriors who were wounded while protecting our families and freedoms. Sales of our Gladiator HoodSkulls® permit us to support the Wounded Warrior Project.
PLUGGED: Some designs in our Hero HoodSkulls® family are wire channeled for your pre-wired, 12v 5mm, LED bulbs. The eye sockets on our Hero22® are 'plugged' (see red area in picture), but the 1.5mm thin, visible ‘plug’ can be easily drilled (5/32 bit) through it’s center, giving you access to concealed internal channels for your wires. They are LED-Ready when you are. This is a design element to give you time to work your way up to an LED installation, at your leisure. Click HERE to watch a how-to video on plug removal.
BOLTING ON HOODSKULLS®:
- IMPORTANT! If you are installing your HoodSkulls® on the cowl of a new (2018+) Jeep, you need our JL/JT fitment kit. You do not need the fitment kit on any other vehicle, whether from Toyota, Honda , Mercedes, Ford, Chevrolet, Ram, Nissan, General Motors, Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Land Rover, Subaru, Hummer, etc. (but you will need a hole to bolt through).
- HoodSkulls® ship with stainless steel (silver) bolts, and each ships with rubber gaskets to protect the surrounding paint and seal gaps. Stainless steel washers and locknuts are included.
- Removal of the boring, OEM Jeep hood bump is simple. The bolting of our HoodSkulls® is just as easy. Our design team listened to hard core Jeepers, so if you ever lower your windshield to fly like an old school pilot, your HoodSkulls® can rest in your glove box along with the removed windshield bolts. ☠️🔥👊🏻😎 Don't rest your heavy windshield on your HoodSkulls® without padding and glass insurance. Our latest versions of HoodSkulls® incorporate a revised, bolt-through installation process that is simultaneously compatible with old and new Jeeps.
- Please note that a 4mm (or 5mm depending on your order) hex key and 10mm deep socket will be required for installation. Only the hex key is required for installation on a cowl.
- If you take your HoodSkulls® through a carwash with heavy mats beating on them, you may damage small details like horns or tiara. Please select a model that best matches your lifestyle, there’s one for everyone! Evaluate for yourself whether and where to install them on your Jeep, or decide to ultimately keep them on your desk.
LED-READY: LED-Ready HoodSkulls® do not include LED bulbs or wires. Adding LED's is a DIY mod project that requires semi-advanced skills. 'LED-Ready' does not mean 'plug-and-play'. If you need installation instructions beyond what we posted on our FAQ page, you should not get the LED-Ready version of HoodSkulls®. We don't provide tech support for LED bulbs or their installation. All HoodSkulls® can have LED's installed. However, LED-Ready have built in channels for your wiring, with a clean exit for those wires. Just add your wires and LED 'eyes' (pre-wired 12V, 5mm LED) then connect to relays under your hood and a switch in your cabin. No drilling is required with our LED-Ready HoodSkulls®. There are so many options with LED colors and switches, our DIY fans are having a party with all of the choices. We sell LED-Bulb kits if you need them. Remember to seal gaps around your installed bulbs, and consult your DOT laws about vehicle lighting. Also remember to verify the polarity of your prewired bulbs (black and red are sometimes reversed). Please note that before you install your bulbs, there will be holes in the eye sockets. Please visit our FAQ page and refer to the wiring pictorial links. The installation is generally simple, but diagnosing and repairing a short circuit in your Jeep can be expensive and complicated. Hire a mechanic or electrician.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING: Shipping is free on domestic orders, not international orders. Production time is typically one week if we don’t have your order in stock.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES: Customers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs, but the wait will be worth it. HoodSkulls® will make your rig grin.
CONFUSED WHEN ORDERING? If you don't understand something, please ask. HoodSkulls® are hand crafted and take multiple hours to manufacture each. We especially want to help you avoid mistakes.
ADDITIONAL SOURCES OF INFORMATION: Please visit the FAQ section for warranty, material, general information and a smile.
Please read our Terms of Service and Legal Disclaimer. We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.